First Aid Medical Rescue Head Immobilizer for Spine Board Stretcher
Head Immobilizer Head Immobilizer is an emergency patient-handling device designed to aid in immobilizing a patient’s head and neck. It is for professional use only, by a minimum of two trained operators. The head immobilizer is constructed with of vinyl dipped foam for durable support and easy...
This is a first aid device for fixing the head and neck of a patient.It is for professional use only and is used by at least two trained operators.
* Made of vinyl dipped foam for durable support and easy to clean
* Light weight, easy to use and compatible with all spine boards on the market
* No metal components and can be worn during x-rays, MRI and CT scan procedures
* Waterproof and buoyant that can be used for water rescues
* Can easily be cleaned and disinfected for reuse
* Positions on a spinal backboard with mounting straps
* On both sides of the head there are ear holes used to observe the bleeding or drainage without taking off the head fixator
* It allows the patient's head to remain in place and is essential when transporting a patient from one location to another.