Life jacket, also known as life jacket, is a life-saving garment designed like a vest. It is made of nylon fabric or NEOPRENE, buoyancy material or inflatable material, reflective material, etc. The average service life is 5-7 years. It is one of the life-saving equipment on board and on board aircraft. Generally vest type, made of foam or cork. Wear enough buoyancy on the body so that the head of the drowning person can expose the water surface.
1. A buoyancy material-filled life jacket, ie a fabric made of nylon or neoprene, filled with buoyancy material.
2. Inflatable life jacket: made of high-strength waterproof material, similar to the principle of inflatable life ring or swimming ring. Sub-automatic inflatable or passive inflatable. However, the most important thing for this kind of life jacket is to absolutely avoid sharp objects puncturing or breaking the waterproof layer, which can cause unimaginable serious consequences.
1. The lifesaving vest should try to choose brighter colors such as red and yellow, because once the wearer accidentally falls into the water, the rescuer can find you more easily.
2. There should be a lifesaving whistle on the life vest to allow the drowning person to whistle for help.
3. In order to find the drowning person easily in the sea, the colors of the fabrics of the life jackets are generally of a relatively bright color, and reflection boards are installed on both shoulders of the life jackets.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Improve rescue efficiency is very important
- The frame is divided into two halves for easy s...
- Easy to manufacture, install, repair and use
- Safe, comfortable, convenient and beautiful
- Strength, floatability, high temperature resist...
- Timely inspection and maintenance
- Taking some first-aid measures will reduce the ...
- High-performance resin reduces noise
- Add a warm atmosphere
- Small and sharp, easy to carry