With the increase of medical institutions' patient safety, patient care experience, and the increase of patients' requirements for medical environment, the design and selection of medical furniture has received increasing attention from medical institutions and architectural design agencies. People's demand for medical furniture has evolved from meeting a single functional requirement to meeting the needs of different groups of people in healing, rehabilitating, and even living. The design requirements for medical furniture have also met the basic requirements for use. To develop safer, more comfortable, more convenient, more beautiful, more economical, more durable and other high standards of design requirements. The Center for Health Design summed up Evidence-based Design based on a number of evidence-based research efforts, industry standards, and the requirements and standards of the Facility Guideline Institute. The factors that need to be considered when selecting medical furniture under the concept are designed to provide reference for medical institutions when purchasing medical furniture. The medical furniture targeted in this list is mainly seats, bedding and accessories that are not included in the scope of medical device management.
This list not only provides management tools for medical industry leaders and medical institution managers, but also provides tools for communication between the architectural design team and medical furniture manufacturers, and urges them to work together to provide medical institutions with high quality, safety, and economy. Medical furniture. This list can be used at any stage of the strategic planning of medical furniture, whether it is the design phase or the operational phase, such as:
1. Evaluate manufacturer's product manuals and websites
2. Meeting with manufacturers and furniture dealers to evaluate their furniture
3. Check the life expectancy of existing equipment and furniture
4. Cooperation with the Infection Control and Safety Committee of a medical institution
5. Work with interior designers to evaluate the function, room layout and product specifications of their recommended furniture
6. Conduct investment return analysis
7. Formulate contract terms for renting or purchasing furniture
8, after the use of assessment
Related Industry Knowledge
- Improve rescue efficiency is very important
- The frame is divided into two halves for easy s...
- Easy to manufacture, install, repair and use
- It is buoyant enough not to sink
- Strength, floatability, high temperature resist...
- Timely inspection and maintenance
- Taking some first-aid measures will reduce the ...
- High-performance resin reduces noise
- Add a warm atmosphere
- Small and sharp, easy to carry