(1) For all types of self-priming pumps, chemical pumps, submerged pumps, centrifugal pumps and other types of non-standard pumps, some necessary inspections should be done before starting the pump: Turn the coupling of the water pump and test to see if there is any seizure. Phenomenon; whether the impeller is stuck or if there is any foreign matter in the pump cavity; the cable and the cable plug are scratched and broken. Check that the voltage is not within the range of production. After the pump starts, check the operating current of the pump. The current during operation cannot exceed the rated current, and the current must run below the rated current.
(2) For self-priming pumps, submerged pumps, chemical pumps, and centrifugal pumps, the operating environment is preferably in a relatively open environment. At the very least, it is relatively ventilated to facilitate the rapid heat dissipation of the motor and reduce the temperature. Otherwise, long-term operation can easily burn the motor. Do not cover objects above the motor, affect heat dissipation, cause the motor to overheat, and burn the coil. In addition, before starting, the submerged pump, centrifugal pump, chemical pump must check the amount of water in the pump body, otherwise, not only affect the performance, but also easy to burn the shaft seal components. Under normal conditions, the water should be discharged within 3 to 5 minutes after the suction pump starts. Otherwise, it should be stopped immediately.
(3) In the non-use period, water should be drained from the pump in a timely manner, especially during the cold winter season. Conditional users can also apply grease to the key parts of the pump and add lubricant to the bearings to prevent corrosion. In addition, the non-use period of the pump is not as long as possible. If you do not use it for a long time, it will not only easily rust parts, but also reduce the service life of the pump.
(4) The newly installed pump must be filled with lubricant in addition to the above conditions. It is advisable to add lube oil to the center of the oil mirror. Self-priming pumps, submerged pumps, chemical pumps, submerged pumps, etc. Non-standard pumps are used in addition to submerged pumps, and other types of pumps are required to replace the lubricant in the bearing housing after 48 hours of use.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Improve rescue efficiency is very important
- The frame is divided into two halves for easy s...
- Easy to manufacture, install, repair and use
- Safe, comfortable, convenient and beautiful
- It is buoyant enough not to sink
- Strength, floatability, high temperature resist...
- Taking some first-aid measures will reduce the ...
- High-performance resin reduces noise
- Add a warm atmosphere
- Small and sharp, easy to carry