When packing the lifebuoy, care should be taken not to deform the ring body and it should not be damaged during transportation. Lifebuoys should be stored in a dry warehouse and should be laid flat.
Although there are few complaints caused by quality problems in the lifebuoy, any formal product should have basic elements such as the name, address, certificate, and production date. At the same time, production should be conducted in accordance with relevant quality standards, and Chinese-language instructions for use should be attached. The quality supervision department reminds the general public that the lifebuoy is a special type of life-saving equipment and must be kept in mind when purchasing, so as not to cause a disaster when swimming.
Lifebuoys should withstand high and low temperatures without shrinkage, cracking, swelling, and decomposition.
After the lifebuoy is dropped from the prescribed height, there should be no cracking or crushing.
Lifebuoys should be resistant to oil, without shrinkage, cracking, swelling, and decomposition.
Lifebuoys should be fire resistant and should not continue to melt after burning or overheating.
The lifebuoy should be able to support 14.5kg of iron in the freshwater for 24h.
The life buoy should be able to withstand 90kg weight for 30min without breakage and permanent deformation under free-hanging conditions.
- Safe And Stable, Easy To Operate
- It Is Convenient To Carry The Patient On A Stre...
- The Development Of The System Was Born
- Anti-rust, Durable, Wear-resistant
- Various Types Of Personnel Rescue Use
- Energy Conversion Machine
- Rescue Items For Emergency Use In Case Of Accid...
- Low Noise, High Driving Stability
- Only Common And More Frequent Maintenance Often...
- Good Thermal Insulation Or Cold Insulation
- World Scoop Stretcher Market 2018 Industry Grow...